A sweater is not just for warming yourself up, it’s a stylish wardrobe staple that can easily make you stand-out from the crowd. In my last post about knitwear trends (here is the link), I shared with you incredible designs that can be used this year. In today’s post, I want to show you 10 simple ways how to wear a white sweater. White is the color of lightness, tenderness, and purity. White sweater is an essential wardrobe piece that can be dressed up or down. What colors can be combined with white sweater depends on where you plan to wear it. White can be an ideal choice for wearing with blue clothes, like a denim jacket, skirt, jeans or blue button-down worn underneath. Black and gray can also fit your knitwear. If you think this combination looks boring, you can add something bright, like a red jacket or green cardigan. Take a close-up look at these street style images and let me know what you think.
1. The long white cable-knit sweater looks effortlessly cool worn atop blue shirt paired with dark blue skinny jeans.
2. Another eye-catching white knitwear can be tucked in cuffed boyfriend jeans. This casual combination can be updated with lace-up peep-toe snakeskin sandals, black aviator sunglasses, and black cable-knit beanie.
3. If you want to underline your femininity, then you definitely should pair the white sweater with a skirt. Here we see a knife-pleated black mini skirt. This combination can be completed with a slouchy black beanie, black aviator sunglasses, and suede black ankle boots.
4. White on white can be a fun combo. Sweater worn atop button-down shirt is updated with washed blue skinnies. Add black oversized sunglasses and black leather satchel bag.
5. A relaxed cream-white sweater combined with cream skinnies looks refined and elegant. Add animal print espadrilles and miniature cream-blush clutch bag.
6. An off-shoulder white slouchy sweater can be used for casual walks and road trip adventures. Add camel floppy hat, printed shoulder bag, and dark skinnies.
7. This off-shoulder white sweater in slim-fit is the ideal choice for wearing to special events. Add black mini skirt and patterned tights.
8. A perforated slouchy elongated white sweater is a perfect choice for wearing in the streets. Layer it over white tank top paired with a white miniskirt and suede peep-toe sandals.
9. The classic slim-fit sweater is layered over a black-white striped shirt and teamed with black skinnies. This outfit is great for wearing to work.
10. Slouchy ribbed knit white sweater ideally suits charcoal skinnies tucked in pointed-toe black ankle-boots. Add rounded black sunglasses and miniature folder clutch.