I don’t recommend to put away your favorite crop top this cold season, as you can still wear it during Fall and Winter months. There are lots of interesting outfit combinations to try, starting from classic looks to bright must-tries. Believe me, it’s quite easy to transit your crop top from Summer to Winter. One of the most obvious ways is to choose top made of warm fabric, like heavy cotton or wool, or select the one with long sleeves. The following street style collection includes classic outfits for office hours, as well as party appropriate combinations. Hope you can find here awesome ideas on how to wear crop tops in the Winter.
1. A cropped pastel color sweater with an abstract print high-waisted asymmetric skirt looks modern and sophisticated.
2. If you’re dressing up for a special event, then I recommend giving a try to a monochrome look in gray color, consisting of a long-sleeved crop sweater with a midi skirt, gray wool scarf and black heels. A touch of elegance is felt in this outfit.
3. Add a 1/2 sleeve geometric print crop top and make it more formal by adding a navy-blue pencil skirt and heeled pumps.
4. Wear a cropped long sweater in black color over a dark green maxi skirt. Show off a bit of your midriff and complete this look with embroidered sunglasses, beautiful necklace, and elegant clutch bag.
5. This outfit is also a great choice for office hours. White long sleeve crop top with a high-waist blue-white striped skirt. It shows off only a tiny bit of your stomach. Add classic ankle strap heeled sandals.
6. Pair a crop sleeveless button-down with high-waist slim trousers, classic pumps and add a black leather jacket if it happens to be cold.
Create a successful layered look with a crop top
If you want to create a very special outfit with crop top during cold months, then you can try a layered look. There is nothing hard in creating such combination, just keep the right fit and balance the silhouette. Layers are one of the best ways to extend the life of your summer crop top and make it work in cold season.
Create a successful layered look with a black crop top under maxi drape cardigan and high-waisted black slim pants with black pumps and a stylish fedora hat.
Have some fun with a cropped gray-white sweater layered over white shirt-dress. In love with dark blue boots.
An office-friendly outfit is here. A light blue button-down shirt is layered under the abstract print slim crop top. Try this combination with washed slim jeans.
Another daytime appropriate look for trendsetters. A crop sweater top with short sleeves is layered over white button-down shirt worn with ripped boyfriend jeans and black pumps.
White lace crop top can work in winter time, just layer it under a black leather jacket.
Keep a white crop sweater formal with a white button-down underneath and jacquard print slim trousers.
A printed long-sleeve crop top ideally matches white shirt and slim black trousers.
Layer a classic black jacket over white crop top and skinny gray jeans with nude pointed-toe pumps: