If you want to wear a mini skirt and keep it look elegant and graceful, you need to use some effort, otherwise, you risk to create a wrong impression. It's important to think of your look, so you don't make things appear cheap. First of all, determine your body shape: 1. Slim and tall women look great in mini skirts. 2. Plus size women may look weird in minis. Look for the adequate length and cut that can advantageously emphasize your figure.
1. For a girls night out party, I advise you to give a try to a metallic gold mini skirt. It can be teamed with an off-the-shoulder white peasant top, metallic white flat pumps and chunky necklace. Add a pretty embroidered folder clutch to complete this outfit.
I love to see women who pair minis with long blazers and blouses. Of course, you can team your mini skirt with a simple T-shirt, but you risk to look casual, that's why I recommend covering your shoulders with a tailored blazer or bomber jacket. Don't make things look too much complicated, better keep your top relaxed by wearing a sweet ruffle blouse or laid-back button-down shirt. I do not recommend to wear a mini with tights or stockings, better show off the slenderness and smoothness of your pretty legs. The last but not least, short skirts are not for all body shapes and ages, so keep attention to your overall outfit. Anyway, if your figure allows you to wear mini length, then you definitely should give it a try!
2. A multi-chevron print skirt can make a wow effect, you will need a pastel yellow knitted sweater, retro style white oversized sunglasses, criss-cross slides embellished with floral embroidery and black shoulder bag.
3. The following khaki green flared mini matches blush ribbed knit sweater with a lace-up neckline. You will need a draped pastel pink jacket, chunky leather shoes and blush fedora hat to complete this outfit.
4. Some women want to keep it simple and casual, that's why they choose cool white T-shirt. Try it with a pink flared mini.
5. Shortened white tank top matches the suede light brown mini skirt. Add strappy suede brown heeled sandals to complete this simple combination.
6. Bacon printed white crop tank top matches this simple black mini skirt. Add a black patent bag and white ankle-strap sandals.
7. If you want to create an edgy and warm outfit, you can try on a pleated black leather mini and pair it with a gray high-neck sweater and white block heeled sandals.
8. Multi-striped mini skirt with a matching belt is a great companion to wedge espadrille sandals. Add V-neck short-sleeve top and straw tote bag.
9. Blush mini skirt with scalloped hem looks summery chic with a white crochet crop top embellished with fringes. Add a straw wide-brim hat and ankle-strap espadrille sandals.
10. Scalloped pastel blue top with spaghetti straps looks pretty simple and ladylike. Pair it with a pastel tribal print mini and embroidered multi-strap thong sandals.
11. Off-the-shoulder pastel blue blouse is an ideal match to wear with a floral print mini. Add black strappy heeled sandals and pastel blue mini bag.
12. Knife-pleated black short top with spaghetti straps matches the floral mini skirt. Complete this outfit with a chic pair of espadrille closed-to sandals.