A sweater is an essential piece of clothing that can be used during Fall and Winter months. You can wear this functional top with jeans. Speaking of colors, blue and black jeans look great with the blue, black and white sweater. If you do want to try something bright, then I recommend choosing yellow, red or a printed knitwear. Speaking of footwear, you are free to choose neutral color shoes or find the ones that can match the color of your sweater or jacket. There is nothing wrong in getting stuck in a style rut sometimes, that's why we all need some inspiration to think of new outfit combinations. Sweaters look great teamed with jeans. It can be a sexy pair of skinnies, flares, high-waisted styles or boyfriends. I came up with 13 different ways to make sweaters and jeans work awesome together.
1. A dark blue slim-fit sweater can be layered over black-white striped shirt teamed with slim indigo jeans and light brown leather pointed-toe heels.
2. Keep it simple and go for high-neck slouchy sweater half-tucked in charcoal skinnies. Add gray tote bag and classic black heeled pumps.
3. Want a preppy bright look? Try on a multi-dotted sweater atop pale yellow blouse teamed with pastel turquoise slim jeans.
4. How about keeping things the seventies inspired? Try on a cable-knit white sweater with denim flares, wedge sandals, and black leather tote bag.
5. Drop-shoulder gray-white slouchy sweater looks chic with ripped washed light blue jeans and cream-beige pointed-toe pumps. Add black leather handbag for a more classy touch.
6. Keep it simple and bright: drop-shoulder neon yellow sweater looks awesome with washed gray-blue skinnies, aviator sunglasses, and shiny silver clutch bag.
7. A layered look is always fun! Make black skinny jeans and a red tribal print sweater look fancy by adding a chambray shirt layered underneath and khaki jacket worn atop knitwear. Complete this outfit by adding cat-eye sunglasses and suede ankle-boots.
8. Cream-gray relaxed-fit sweater can match almost any jeans. Try it on with washed blue skinnies and white trainers.
9. Draped open front sweater can be a nice addition to this white top teamed with ripped jeans tucked in slouchy leather boots.
10. Cream-white sweater in purple heart print looks fabulous teamed with dark blue skinnies tucked in bright red gumboots.
11. Cable knit cream-gray sweater layered over the striped top can be an ideal match for wearing under red down vest. Add blue skinnies and black rounded sunglasses.
12. Bright red sweater over white shirt looks fantastic. Add black skinnies and red pumps.
13. You can even go for an asymmetric gray sweater and pair it with ripped charcoal skinnies. This combo looks great with gray leather ankle-boots and rounded mirrored sunglasses.