In this collection are gathered best 2017 outfit ideas where the main companion to lace tops is a skirt. Women who want to underline their femininity should give a try to lace tops. No matter how you gonna wear it, the result looks ladylike and sophisticated. But sometimes it can be hard to combine it with other wardrobe pieces, as you can end up looking too much vulgar, aggressive or inappropriate for wearing it to the streets or meetings. Lace top and skirt combination is always a win-win look. Just remember, it’s very important to follow a well-balanced silhouette. If you decided to wear a flared maxi skirt, then I recommend giving a favor to a fitted lace top. Women who want to wear a bulky lace top should combine it with a pencil skirt. Scroll down these images to find something that draws your attention.
1. Make white sleeveless lace top look put-together with a blush lightweight maxi skirt. Underline your personality with statement rounded sunglasses.
2. Keep it dressy and glamor by wearing your black top with lace neckline and long sleeves with white high-waisted flared skirt and black platform pumps.
3. A white lace T-shirt looks perfect layered over white tank top tucked in a beautiful jacquard floral print scalloped skirt.
4. Not into classic essentials? Go for a long-sleeve white lace top and wear it with a high-waisted bright yellow knee-length skirt and blush pointed-toe lace-up heels.
5. Keep your ensemble sophisticated with red lace T-shirt tucked in a purple pencil skirt. This chic combination can be updated with rounded sunglasses, leopard print clutch, and classic pumps.
6. Add a blouse, bright white tank over long sleeve lace top and tuck it inside high-waisted flared green skirt. If you want to finish this feminine look, I recommend adding tortoise rounded sunglasses and cream blush leather handbag.
7. Sometimes you just need to keep things simple by wearing all white look. Go for long sleeve shortened white top, white skater style skirt and flat criss-cross sandals.
8. An off-shoulder black lace top with long sleeves looks awesome, pair it with a flared skirt.
9. Add a short-sleeve white lace top and a midi tulle blush skirt for a feminine look.
10. Don’t be afraid to pair your white lace top with a lightweight maxi yellow skirt and heeled pumps.
What Pants Can You Wear With Lace Tops
If you feel uncomfortable and out of place wearing lace tops with skirts, then you definitely should try it with pants. There is nothing hard in combining these two wardrobe staples together, make sure the color and fit looks and feels just right.
For a night out, pair lace long sleeve white crop top with pastel blue high-waisted wide pants.
Short sleeve white lace top layered over spaghetti strap cami top looks posh and dressy with black skinnies.
A risky trend is here! White off-shoulder ruffled lace crop top looks tomboyish with high-waisted blue wide jeans.
Yellow chiffon lace top compliments these black-white printed slim trousers. Complete this combo with black sunglasses, a black clutch, and heeled platform pumps.
Go for a sheer white lace top and tuck it inside loose-fit blush trousers.