A blouse can be named as an everyday essential for woman’s wardrobe. You can combine it with dresses, jeans, skirts and trousers. The blouse by itself is a modernized shirt that looks and feels more feminine. You can find many stylish cuts, like the ones with sleeves and without, embroidered with beautiful details or classic styles. The fabrics which are used to produce blouses are lightweight, that’s why it can be either make of crepe de chine, chiffon or silk. Another advantage of this top is the ability to hide body’s flaws or highlight your best assets.
1. Wear simple white blouse with black slim shorts and white lace-up slip-ons.
I personally prefer a classic style, it looks elegant and conservative. That’s why I love to wear white blouses, this is a truly versatile design. It will always be in style. Any woman can look both feminine and professional while wearing a white blouse. Try this cute white style with classic trousers, pencil skirt or smart shorts. The following street style collection includes lots of chic designs with different colors and prints. Find out how to wear women’s blouses in real life.
2. Why don’t you give yourself a flair of retro touch with this classic key-hole blouse in light orange. Try it with high-rise navy blue wide-leg trousers completed with front buttons:
3. Wear your soft beige button-down top with ’70s inspired bright red trousers:
4. Tuck in a black silken wrap blouse and add classic black heeled pumps for a glamour update. Love the miniature black leather clutch and white skinny jeans:
5. Opt for a sleeveless pastel blouse with white collar and tuck it inside cream white lace mini skirt. Add a touch of retro pin up glam by wearing a light green headband:
6. Wear your favorite loose-fit and short sleeve light blue blouse with cuffed regular jeans, Wayfarer sunglasses and black classic pumps:
7. You can always try to add a lovely printed peasant blouse to your favorite ripped skinny jeans and brown leather sandals:
8. If you are not into jeans, go for ripped denim shorts and loose peasant blouse:
9. In case if you want to show off your sexiness, then you can try on a black chiffon blouse in blush polka dots. Complete it with black mini shorts, skinny leopard print belt and flat sandals:
10. If you are not into white blouses, choose this floral embroidered one with no sleeves. A perfect style for hot Summer days:
11. You are more than welcome to try animal prints. How about this cute leopard print design was worn by Katy Perry. It looks awesome with a black high-waisted knee-length pencil skirt and shiny metallic pumps:
12. Speaking of prints, I’d like to draw your attention to this cute floral print blouse made of lightweight fabrics. Team it with maroon skinny jeans:
13. For an easy spring outfit, pair your bright orange blouse with leopard print leggings and glossy black pumps:
14. You don’t need to go crazy with the print – cream-white chiffon blouse looks really cute with blush lightweight skirt and nude pumps:
15. Chevron metallic print top can look dressy, all you have to do is to add cream white blazer and khaki green skinny jeans:
16. Play with your classic blouse by wearing it as an off-shoulder button-down knotted top. Add rounded sunglasses and high-waisted orange skirt:
17. Tuck your lovely blush ruffled blouse into a pair of slim jeans for an relaxed but put together look. Don’t forget to add short cardigan-blazer and nude pumps:
18. Yes, a printed sheer blouse can actually make you look like a real celebrity, of course if you are brave enough to wear it. Add cool oversized sunglasses and high-waisted black midi skirt:
19. You are more than welcome to keep things monochrome. Add maroon silken blouse tucked into dark maroon denim mini skirt. Underline your individuality with a pair of black ankle boots and cream-gray fedora hat:
20. Cream-beige blouses are super feminine and pretty, especially if they are sheer. This one looks great with white lace skirt and nude pumps:
21. A sleeveless knotted light red blouse is really cute with a pair of high-waisted black shorts:
22. White is always a good choice. Try it with ripped skinny jeans, black sunglasses and spacious bag:
23. Another 1970’s touch. A tucked in top looks sexy:
So, now you see what are freshest ways to wear blouses this year. Would love to know which of these ideas is your favorite one.